raising a mommy

raising a mommy

Friday, January 25, 2013

thankful day twenty

Today's blessing:
Watching my baby eat.

Not only am I amazed at how far she has come in being able to feed herself, but I am shocked at the quantity of food this little one is able to consume. The other night for her bedtime snack, she ate a third of a banana, a piece of string cheese, and one and a half oranges. No joke. I picked her up from daycare a couple weeks ago and was informed that she had an entire grilled cheese sandwich for lunch. And I don't mean one of those one piece of bread folded over type of sandwiches. We're talking two pieces of bread. Crazy! If she didn't spend 12 to 14 hours of the day on the move, I might be concerned about her!

This girl is certainly raising a mommy who is constantly on her toes!

1 comment: