raising a mommy

raising a mommy

Saturday, January 12, 2013

thankful day seven

Today's blessing:
Waking up to a little voice saying "Mama, up!"

Added bonus:
The little voice didn't wake me up until 8:20! Amazing!

As you may have been able to tell from yesterday's post, I love to read! While I didn't get any new book suggestions from you guys (though I would still love some!) I have found another book to add to my list, and it's made it's way to the top. The book is Desperate, by Sarah Mae. I follow her blog, and it is refreshing and encouraging for a new mom. And I'm guessing for more experienced moms. Now, she is doing a giveaway for a free iPad and $300 Target gift card, and I am earning entries by blogging about it, but that's not my main motive. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't turn away either of them, but this book is definitely on my list regardless of what I could win by saying so.

You should definitely check out her blog. And maybe follow mine while you're at it? I don't have any followers yet, and it sure would make me feel good!

No comments:

Post a Comment