raising a mommy

raising a mommy

Monday, January 21, 2013

thankful day sixteen

Today's blessing:
Just getting stuff done.

There's just something that feels so good about being productive. I've always been one to look at a few dishes on the counter and say, "I'll wait until there are a few more to really make it worth my while." Ha! It always seems to go from, "Not quite enough" to "Way too many to do right now" with no convenient middle ground. Am I right? Well, no more. At least for the next week or two until my motivation wears off. I have no delusions that this is a turning point in my life and that I'm now going to do the dishes after every meal and wipe out the microwave every time something splatters. But I'm taking baby steps. I would love to hear from those of you who have had some success with baby-stepping your way to anything...a cleaner home, a healthier lifestyle, less debt...please share some tips and motivation!

No comments:

Post a Comment