raising a mommy

raising a mommy

Monday, October 28, 2013

weekend highlights

Today's blessing:
Getting up and hour earlier than the rest of the family

I've gotten more done in the last 45 minutes than the rest of the weekend combined!

I apologize for being so absent over the last few weeks. Perhaps you haven't even noticed. I'm not too offended. I'm working on an exciting new project, and I'm hoping to have it unveiled by the middle of the week. Stay tuned!

I thought I'd just pop in and give you some quick P highlights from the weekend:

Mommy: P, do you want to play hockey? (As I cringe on the inside - hockey is way too expensive!)
P: No, I play guppa-ball! Dibble, dibble, dibble! (Translation: basketball, dribble, dribble, dribble.)
Daddy: {turns to pile of mush in the corner}

Daddy: Wow, I got a nice bruise on my knee somehow.
P: Daddy, calm down. (as she strokes his shoulder)

P: Play trebuchet?
Look what Daddy and Auntie made this weekend. Yes, our less than two year old child knows what a trebuchet is.
And finally:

At supper on Sunday night:
Daddy: P, should we pray?
P: Dear God, for cookies, and puppy, and milk.
Amen!

1 comment: