raising a mommy

raising a mommy

Thursday, September 19, 2013

fmf: she

Here are the rules:
1. Write for five minutes flat for pure unedited love of the written word.
2. Link back to Lisa Jo Baker's blog with the rest of the Five Minute Friday-ers.
2. Comment on the person who linked up before you.

Please join us!

Today's prompt: She

GO

SHE is talking up a storm now. No joke. Words that I don't even remember saying around her are coming out of her little 19 month old mouth. (Not bad words, just words you don't really think of a toddler picking up, like "remote" and "magazine.")

SHE is growing like a weed. I swear she's three inches taller than she was this time last week.


SHE melts my heart with her newest phrases. "Mommy, pray?" with tiny hands folded and face shining. "Read the Bible?" with excitement and her impish little grin that gets me every time.


SHE is learning how to communicate like a big girl. "Mommy, cereal fall down on chair!" "Mommy, sticky hands. Napkin?" "Mommy, more noodles on the plate? Please?"


SHE is the greatest thing that ever happened to me.


SHE is so very blessed.

SHE is my greatest blessing.

And I hope SHE knows she is loved.

 HE is not so bad, either!

STOP

The content was written in five minutes, the pictures were added after the fact to up the cuteness factor!

Five Minute Friday

4 comments:

  1. she is cute, and she is most definitely a she. :) enjoy her. :)

    annette @ a net in time
    http://anetintimeschooling.weebly.com/a-net-in-time-blog.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. SHE is adorable and yes it is amazing how fast they can grow and become their own individual little people.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's darling! I loved the little bit of "he" thrown in at the end - that made me laugh. Nice job on FMF.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, the photos do up the cuteness factor! :) I linked just after you. I love it when kids are spontaneous about spiritual things. May she continue to love God the same way throughout her life. God bless!

    Tina
    http://abooksandmore.blogspot.com/2013/09/make-my-saturday-sweet-blog-hop-50.html

    ReplyDelete