Here are the rules:
1. Write for five minutes flat for pure unedited love of the written word.
2. Link back to Lisa Jo Baker's blog with the rest of the Five Minute Friday-ers.
3. Comment on the person who linked up before you.
Please join us!
Today's prompt: See
A challenge indeed, Lisa Jo Baker. I've been away for awhile, so I was hoping for a word that would ease me back into things. I guess there's nothing quite like jumping in with both feet!
What are some of the coolest things you've ever seen? Really, I actually want to know! Here are my top however many I can write in five minutes:
- When I went in for my first ultrasound, Husband and I were expecting to see the little seahorse/tadpole character. We thought we were 8 weeks along, but were actually 15. You can imagine the surprise when the view was actually a face and hands!
- My kiddo (no longer a baby, barely even a toddler, sniffle) put her doll to bed the same way Daddy and I put her to bed, complete with her own not quite two year old version of "You are my Sunshine." Tears!
- Friends and un-biological family from all over the world. Uppies, Tanzanians, you know who you are, and I love you all!
- The clock at the end of my last half marathon reading under two hours as I crossed the finish line. Time goal: achieved. I can relax and have fun from now on!
- My nativity set from Tanzania because, well, the people aren't white. What a concept. I'm actually in the market for an ethnically correct nativity set...any leads?
- People join together on Thursday evenings for a #fmfparty, welcoming the timid(ish) and overwhelmed with open arms!
Your turn! For real! What makes your list?