raising a mommy

raising a mommy

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

our week in pictures

Today's blessing:
Sunshine

Friends, I've been absent for awhile. For about a week, we were without internet. There are certain places in our house where I can pick up a 3G signal on my phone, so I could occasionally check e-mail or facebook, but for the most part, I was unwired. Not going to lie - it was kind of nice.

But now it's back, and I'm back in the virtual world. However, the weather has been so nice that I haven't spent much time on my computer anyway. Here's a quick recap of what we've been up to:

We went to the park one morning. It took her a little while, but by the time we left, she was going down the biggest slide all by herself!


"Look, Mommy! It's a P!"

Rockin' the shades and exploring the tunnels.

Baby wasn't quite so adventurous. She waited until we got home, and P helped her go down the little slide.

We planted some flowers. P helped me dig the holes and then water them. She dumped her little cup of water in the dirt near the flowers, and then said, "Happy eating, flowers! Happy drinking, flowers!"

We got to meet baby C, friend S's baby brother. When P was holding him and he started fussing, she leaned in and said, "It's okay, baby. It's okay!" Cutest thing ever.

Highlight of my life so far: P wanted to go running with me. Not riding in the jogging stroller, but actually running with me. The tutu is a nice touch.

Then she got distracted when she realized that the dirt road is basically like a giant sandbox.

This is the result.


No comments:

Post a Comment