raising a mommy

raising a mommy

Monday, November 25, 2013

chirp chirp...

Today's blessing:
Free crochet patterns

My favorites come from this wonderful blog. I'm even working on typing up a few of my own to share with you.

You may have noticed that things have been a little quiet around here. I've missed you. Really, I have. Writing is so therapeutic for me, and, now that I've been away for awhile, I'm realizing just how important it is for me to do it regularly.

You may wonder why I've been so absent lately. I've been busy working on a new little project of mine, an Etsy shop! That's right, I've been crocheting a lot and people are actually paying me for it! It's definitely going to be nice to have a little extra income this holiday season. I hope you'll forgive me for my recent negligence. Please don't hold it against me; I'm back now! Here's a little bit of what I've been working on:

Photo credit: Rebecca Moore

Photo credit: Megan Swederski

Photo credit: Jen Selk

Photo credit: Jen Selk

Photo credit: Rebecca Moore

1 comment:

  1. They are so so so cute!!! I'll definitely have to keep them in mind for new babies being born…or just my own kids ;)

    ReplyDelete