raising a mommy

raising a mommy

Friday, October 3, 2014

thankful: day one

I did this awhile ago, but thought I'd have another round. It's never a bad idea to spend a few minutes a day reflecting on something for which you are grateful, right? And November seems like such a cliche month for it! I was going to do this whole "31 days" link up deal this month. I even have some of the posts started. Then I realized that it was just too much commitment for me right now, and I should think smaller. So here goes.

Today, I am thankful for my healthy legs. They get me up and down the four flights of stairs to get to my apartment multiple times a day. My thighs may touch, and they may be pale and not as toned as they once were, but they can do laps around the living room carrying an upset infant at 3am if that's what I need them to do. Aside from a few stress fracture incidents in college, my legs have never let me down. (And let's face it, those were really my fault anyways!)

What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment