raising a mommy

raising a mommy

Monday, February 4, 2013

thankful day thirty

Today's blessing:
Good chapstick.

Living in the midwest in the winter, I can certainly appreciate the value of a good tube of chapstick. (I should probably say "lip balm," since I don't actually use ChapStick, but it's just one of those things - like Kleenex. If I don't capitalize it does that make it okay? I'll go with yes.) It's always a sad day when I inadvertently send a tube through with the laundry. I'll usually still use it. Is that gross? There are worse things!

While I have settled on my favorite brand of chapstick, I'm still looking for a good lotion...something that balances price with quality. Any suggestions? What else do you do to take care of yourself during the cold dry winter months?

1 comment:

  1. As much as I love chapstick... I think there needs to be an award for people who don't lose their chapstick and actually finish off the whole tube. It's challenging! :P

    ReplyDelete