raising a mommy

raising a mommy

Thursday, October 25, 2012

my 31 day challenge

Today's blessing:
A baby who wakes up to nurse at 5:00, thus ensuring that I have an "extra" 30 minutes in my day. Here's how that math works: She wakes up at 5:00 and nurses for about 30 minutes. My alarm was going to go off at 6:00. I'm not going to go back to bed for 30 minutes, so I now have 30 free minutes to do whatever I want! What do I choose? A shower, of course. But then I move on and fire up my computer. Actually, its my husband's computer. Mine is a little crazy and doesn't work well most of the time.

There are a couple blogs out there that I regularly read. I've even subscribed to them so I get posts right in my inbox. Handy, right? Well, I got an entry on September 30th that really intrigued me: 31 days to a fresh blog start. I've been struggling with what to do with this little space on the internet. I love writing and always have, but I don't really feel like I have a lot of relevant content to share. And it certainly doesn't help that this is, I believe, my 10th entry since starting this blog. I'm averaging a little better than one per month.

So, starting tomorrow, I am going to participate in the 31 days challenge. I'm a little late joining, but, I apologize for the cliche, better late than never! I would love it if you would join me.

No comments:

Post a Comment